Jan 14, 2021
Banishing shame and reclaiming
your authority is no easy task, but with the guidance of thought
leaders like our guest Lee Hopkins, it becomes achievable. As a
social and emotional wellness expert, Lee speaks to the core wounds
many of us received in our formative years. We talk about how to
dismantle these faulty, guilt ridden belief systems and healthier
ways to instill future generations with upstanding moral codes.We
also cover how to live from your values and why the unknown will
reveal your character.
- The importance of imparting strong decision
making skills on young people
- Are emotions inherently feminine? How can men
have a better grip on their emotions?
- What’s the difference between guilt and
- Why shame is commonly used to instill morals
- How subtle messages, including our actions,
teach our children more than what we directly tell them
- Have you retrieved your authority back from
those who helped develop you?
- What are you willing to fight for, to stand
- Why the unknown will reveal your
- Are we preparing the next generation to face
- Why not being able to fulfill traditional
masculine roles of service results in pain
- What values do you stand for, and how can you
bring that to the collective?
- How to choose between what we should do vs.
what we desire
How to Connect with Lee
Website | patternsofpossibilities.com
Instagram | @patternsofpossibilities
Online Training Opportunity on
Tuesday 1/19 |
End Loneliness Now: How to Make
Friends (Online & IRL)
Rising Man Links:
Ignite | 12
week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you
into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth
assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU
who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a
life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program - 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in
the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the
months before and after.
Website | RisingMan.org
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement - featuring videos of
each Monday Morning Meditation episode!