Jul 22, 2021
Cal Callahan, host “The Great
Unlearn Podcast”, shares his heartfelt message, calling for us to
snap out of the cultural programming and to question everything.
When we simply TRY, we awaken to the infinite opportunities
available. In this conversation, we talk about why regular honest
conversation with other men will change your life, how to stop
caring what others think, and why self-love is foundational for
- Why unlearning is paramount to becoming an
- The benefits of re-framing mistakes as learning
- How to stop caring so much about what others
- How Cal and Jeddy handle their children acting
- Why having honest, regular conversations with
other men is vital.
- What’s the difference between quitting and
- Where can men find inspiration and
- How can you change your relationship with
Connect with Cal:
The Great Unlearn
Instagram | @cal.callahan
Website | TheGreatUnLearn.com
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3
Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild
Ignite | 12
week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you
into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth
assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU
who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a
life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program - 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in
the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the
months before and after.
Website | RisingMan.org
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement - featuring videos of
each Monday Morning Meditation episode!